Hanuman Heart: Bhakti Yoga Immersion
A special 1-day immersion into the power of the Heart thru Bhakti Yoga includes teachings, Yoga practice, meditation, mantra practice, kirtan (chanting), live music and sat-sangh.
Bhakti is the sanskrit word for devotion or love. Bhakti Yoga is the Yoga or path of love. Hanuman is the greatest of yogi's who teaches us so many important aspects of yoga including bhakti, karma (service), pranay (life force), dharana (concentration), surya namaskar (sun salutations) and so much more. Spend a day with us as we dive into the divine sweetness of bhakti yoga through the inspiration of Hanuman. To know bhakti is to know your own heart - hanuman is the h he is the awakened heart within us all. This special Hanuman Festival immersion will be a deep and experiential journey into the teachings and experience of Bhakti, both from a traditional and evolutionary perspective. Hari Bol!
+ Read more
Om Sri Hanumate Namaha!
The immersion will include:
* Full spectrum bhakti centered yoga practice including dynamic asana, pranayama, mantra, meditation & deep relaxation
* Essential teachings of Bhakti: modes of Bhakti & the Bhava’s of of Yoga
* How to Cultivate the power of Bhakti through practice
* Mantra Yoga calming & centering the mind / Japa - repetition of mantra
* Kirtan - with live musicians - the practice of singing to the source - together.
* Mantra's for healing, love and inner awakening
* Meditations, mantras & practices for strengthening the Heart: Developing Bhakti
* Understanding the Cosmic energies through the deities/Sacred archetypes
* Guidance on Incorporating Bhakti into your life, practice and teaching