Available Passes - all prices available through 12/31/15 - Click HERE to purchase
- Gratitude Pass
- 3-day Yoga Pass (Fri - Sun): $299.
- VIP Passes
- Standard: $1749.
- 3-day Yoga Pass (Fri - Sun)
- Thursday Immersion (Full Day)
- All Music
- 3 nights of luxurious lodging at St. Julien Hotel & Spa (Thurs - Sat)
- Gratitude Gathering Dinner (Private dinner on Thursday with Presenters)
- Deluxe: $1999.
- All of the benefits of the VIP Standard, PLUS:
- 4th night of lodging at St. Julien Hotel & Spa (Wed or Sun)
- Special VIP Dinner (Wednesday) hosted at a local yogi favorite restaurant (for Wed night stays)
- Standard: $1749.
Please note the following important information about your pass; please visit our FAQ page for more details.
Is there a refund or exchange policy?
All ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or reissues for lost or stolen credentials. Hanuman Festival will take place rain or shine. Should you no longer be able to attend, you are welcome to sell your ticket and transfer the name on the pass. Please contact email@example.com to make a transfer.
Where do I pick up my Pass?
Pick up your yoga pass at the Hanuman Registration booth in Vendor Village during the times listed below. You can also register for classes (space-available) or make changes to your registration. Please bring your ID. Note: All pre-purchased Friday night and Saturday night music passes are available at Will Call at the Boulder Theater (2032 14th St).
2016 Registration Hours (estimated):
Thursday: 7:30AM - 7:30PM // Friday - Sunday: 7:30AM - 6:00PM
What if I want to change my class choices after registering and purchasing?
You may change your registration on a space-available basis while Registration is Open. REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AT 5PM ON MONDAY JUNE 6, 2016. Based upon space availability in classes, you may change classes on site with a fee of $10.00 per change request.