For Events, Yoga Passes & Music Passes
Hanuman Festival is proud to offer the following pricing.
Three-day Yoga Pass: $359
- This pass will give you access to 3 yoga classes per day over 3 days (Friday thru Sunday). The ultimate festival experience with world-class teachers!
Two-day Yoga Pass: $279
- Enjoy two full days of yoga. Take your pick from Friday/Saturday, Friday/Sunday or Saturday/Sunday.
One-day Yoga Pass: $149
Opening day Celebration: Thursday, June 13, 2013
- Thursday afternoon: Workshop with Saul David Raye (3 hour immersion): $45.00
- Thursday Night Kirtan with Saul David Raye: $15.00
- Thursday workshop and Kirtan pass: $55.00
- Thursday morning: 90 Monkeys, Live at Hanuman Festival! An Epic Professional Gathering for Yoga Teachers and Studio Owners: $75.00
Friday night Concert: June 14, 2013
- Trevor Hall at the historic Boulder Theater: $22.00
Saturday night Concert: June 15, 2013
- MC Yogi with DJ Drez at the historic Boulder Theater: $15.00
VIP Package: SOLD OUT
Are you in for the full experience? If so, the VIP package was designed for you! This exclusive pass will give you grand scale access to all that's happening during the festival. No need to buy different tickets, find lodging, or trouble yourself with details…We've taken care of it all for you!
Sign up and you'll be presented with:
- Full four-day yoga pass
- Tickets to ALL music events throughout the weekend.
- Invitation to a VIP passholder dinner held on Thursday, June 13th, 2013
- Hanuman Festival will be hosting an exclusive "Gratitude Gathering" dinner on Friday night, June 14th, 2013. VIP guests receive a special invitation to attend amongst festival yoga teachers, musicians and conscious-commerce leaders. This event is NOT open to the general public.
- Rest and rejuvenate in your room at the luxurious St Julien Hotel and Spa. Hanuman Festival will secure THREE nights of lodging for you. (Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
- A VIP Concierge will be assigned to you to make sure your stay during Hanuman Festival is the best it possibly can be.