Reserve your mat space today for Hanuman Festival 2015! Passes now available!
Early Registration 3-day Yoga Pass - Click HERE!
3-day Yoga Pass: June 12-14, 2015. Price: $329
Come celebrate the 5th year anniversary of Hanuman Festival. Experience the highest level of teaching with access to three classes a day: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The choices are deep and plentiful. Transform, have fun, rejuvenate yourself!
VIP Package: Yoga, Music, Lodging - Click HERE!
Grand scale access throughout the weekend. Price: $1,749
Are you in for the full experience? If so, the VIP package was designed for you! This exclusive pass will give you grand scale access to all that's happening during the festival. No need to buy different tickets, or trouble yourself with lodging…We've taken care of it all for you! Sign up and you'll be presented with:
- Full access to Thursday through Sunday classes with teachers of your choice; class registration will take place upon schedule release (approx March 2015).
- Tickets to ALL music events throughout the weekend.
- Hanuman Festival will be hosting an exclusive "Gratitude Gathering" dinner on Friday night. VIP guests receive a special invitation to attend amongst festival yoga teachers, musicians and conscious-commerce leaders. This event is NOT open to the general public
- Rest and rejuvenate in your room at the St. Julien Hotel and Spa. Hanuman Festival will secure THREE nights of luxurious lodging for you. (Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
- A VIP passholder dinner will be held on Thursday, June 11th, 2015
- A VIP Concierge will be assigned to you to make sure your stay at Hanuman Festival is the best it possibly can be
- Limited number of VIP passes available
Lock in for this amazing experience. We'll have our VIP Concierge contact you to personalize your experience and finalize reservations.
Please note the following important information about your pass; please visit our FAQ page for more details.
Is there a refund or exchange policy?
All ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or reissues for lost or stolen credentials. Hanuman Festival will take place rain or shine. Should you no longer be able to attend, you are welcome to sell your ticket and transfer the name on the pass. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a transfer.
Where do I pick up my Pass?
Pick up your yoga pass at the Hanuman Registration booth in Vendor Village during the times listed below. You can also register for classes (space-available) or make changes to your registration. Please bring your ID. Note: All pre-purchased Friday night and Saturday night music passes are available at Will Call at the Boulder Theater (2032 14th St).
2015 Registration Hours:
What if I want to change my class choices after registering and purchasing?
Based upon space availability in classes, you may change classes on site with a fee of $10.00 per change request.